Really dumb but important request

Shadak

1. 1.

PRO Username: ShaDaK

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

Hello, i recently just joined the game. While I opened a character (ShaDaK) i accidently continued without changing the appearance, so i opened a new one (ShaDaK12) with appearance i like but i have this problem in my personallity that I MUST have the same nickname in mmorpg's

Basically my request is if anyone in the support could help me here, if its to delete the character (ShaDaK) and ill reopen him or just switch names with Shadak and shadak12.

This is very stupid i know but it is really important for me. ANY kind of help would do. Thank you.

2nu3rpw.png

We can't delete your character, however there will be a npc to change the appearance of your character in the future.

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I've assisted with this matter seeing that account had barely any minute of playtime. Login with ShaDaK and try again.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

92234 I've assisted with this matter seeing that account had barely any minute of playtime. Login with ShaDaK and try again.

It worked!! I can redesign him now! Thank you very much !

92231 We can't delete your character, however there will be a npc to change the appearance of your character in the future.

Thank you very much for the reply, that will be really nice in the future

Thank you both very much :)

2nu3rpw.png