Getting kicked while battling bosses

Sathish1234

I play this game in Mobile phone, while doing bosses if some1 calls to phone , I cut d call while battling(NPC) ,I get kicked out of battle plzz rectify n solve this issue,

Hello there, @sathish1234

I am sorry for the inconvenience that you are experiencing. Unfortunately, we cannot do anything about the lost boss battle.

This is due to our Policy stated in the Common Issues Thread..

~ Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

If you have further questions please refer to the Common Issues Thread down below.

Common Issue Thread

I know it is unfortunate but nothing can be done in regard to this situation.

As a solution you can try changing your phone settings and let application and programs run in the background. This may minimize the chances of you getting disconnected.

I hope this helps, If you have anymore questions or concerns, please let me know here and I will be happy to assist you :)

With deep regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed