Making auctions Easier and convenient

Iceflake

Ok there's a big problem with in game only auctions. When multiple people are pming you with bids/offers and you cant respond quickly enough when there's less than 5mins left in the auciton. So my proposal is making a place or use the back of pokecenters (the place where you would go to trade Pokemon in the main stream Pokemon games) as a a sort of mini forums place.

It could look like a pc box with multiple boxes full of pokemon to see that's in a auction. You could click a mon that you wanted to see details about (ie price, min bid, insta, time) and could place bids in the auction. The money would be subtracted from the player as soon as the bid is placed but if your bid was outmatched the money would go back to you with a message, like the one that happens when a mod wants to say something or you seeing a shiny/event mon.

And instead of a normal pc box filters like sort by name and sort by default give us sort by time till end of auction and sort by price. I do think there should be a fee for using this feature like say 10-40k depending on s.o. or something so it couldn't be spammed with weak/unlikable mons.

This would cut down on people getting mad at you for not being able to talk to them if someone snipes a poke at a auction in the last 1-2mins because you cant type fast enough in trade chat. I hope you guys like my suggestion.

• Like 1

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

• 2 weeks later...