Lost item

Sakib3266

I have lost midilone (i forgot the name, the item that for cerulean cave guest) i have give the npc 200k for become dragon member and i also complete all the own dex data... at the 240 poke own dex data, i got the midilone (I forgot the name) then i go the dragon dan for battle dragonite, while i was in battle, i got slow Internet connection and it restart. When i there again for battle, i found it don't wants to battle with me and the midilon (i forgot the name) disappeared from my backpack...

HELP ME

• Administrator
I have lost midilone (i forgot the name, the item that for cerulean cave guest) i have give the npc 200k for become dragon member and i also complete all the own dex data... at the 240 poke own dex data, i got the midilone (I forgot the name) then i go the dragon dan for battle dragonite, while i was in battle, i got slow Internet connection and it restart. When i there again for battle, i found it don't wants to battle with me and the midilon (i forgot the name) disappeared from my backpack...

HELP ME

Hi @sakib3266

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

As first, i would like to inform you that the Dragon Medalion is still into your inventory. However, as you have disconnected/crashed during the battle, it has been counted as a loss.

When you lose to the Dragonite in the Dragon Den, the cooldown to fight it again is 24 hours.

With that said, if you wait 24 hours, real-life time, you should be able to fight it again.

I hope the information given provided some clarification, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
Thank you

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others