question

Pokegamer7

hola buenos dias , disculpe me gustaria saber si existe la posibilidad de que pueda restaurar algunos magicarp que he borrado por error (calculo que seran como 10) uno de ellos tiene unos buenos ivs por eso me gustaria que me ayudara .

Pero si no se puede , no hay problema , gracias por su atencion.

Tambien le dejo el screenshoot del pc de la guarderia que no puedo ver mis pokemones , me dijeron que podian ayudarme pero hasta ahora no se ha solucionado y ya han pasado varios dias :(

Screenshot_2019-04-13-06-42-46.png.1a27ff28a7d1edb4eb782a22c7e4e1a2.png

Screenshot_2019-04-13-06-43-17.png.9a449ae19afdc88105f2648c3778dfd0.png

Screenshot_2019-04-13-06-43-45.png.1f46d4b3a946e4fe159b3097dbe0ea93.png

Screenshot_2019-04-09-20-29-09.png.38282a2f8d9857ae32308464922b8454.png

• Administrator
hola buenos dias , disculpe me gustaria saber si existe la posibilidad de que pueda restaurar algunos magicarp que he borrado por error (calculo que seran como 10) uno de ellos tiene unos buenos ivs por eso me gustaria que me ayudara .

Pero si no se puede , no hay problema , gracias por su atencion.

Tambien le dejo el screenshoot del pc de la guarderia que no puedo ver mis pokemones , me dijeron que podian ayudarme pero hasta ahora no se ha solucionado y ya han pasado varios dias :(

Hi @PokeGamer7

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that your Magikarp released in the screenshot have been successfully recovered and it should be in the last slots of your PC. Could you please check that?

Please, in the future remember to use our RESTORE MEGATHREAD if you would like to request our help to recover one of your released Pokémon.

Regard the Kanto Daycare issue, I would like to inform you that we are aware of the the issue and it has been forwarded to the relevant parties that are currently looking into that.

Unfortunately, there is not an estimated time as for when the issue will be found/solved, however i will personally update you on your other thread about it.

Please, be patient in the while.

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
Si ya recupere mis magicarp , una vez mas gracias por su ayuda ! , si ocurriera despues lo mismo , debo de ir a ese link que me ha dado? Y no debo de pedir ayuda por aqui ¿

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regard your questions: Yes, if you should need to recover another pokemon, remember to use this link: RESTORE MEGATHREAD

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others