Need to get my haunter back

Spacioo

Alright as soon as I can get around a PC I'll change it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Please i think it is more than a couple of hour. It is possible to make errors but here I did wait 5 DAYS, it has been 5 DAYS i wait to do the johto elit 4 only because of this thing. I know you have a life but almost a week is a lot, and i really would like to play now

I was forced to do the journey till the 4th gym with Spacioo to get my haunter back, please don't do anything else now i did already wait 5 days and played 5 hours to get it back.

Considering that we do this on a volunteer basis, I've been trying my best to get this done for you. Honestly you were even lucky I got to you because it has been decided that Trade Mods and Staff in general will no longer be reversing these types of trades. There are warnings in place that pop up on your screen that ask you to make sure you want to continue the trade if you haven't completed the region. I hope you pay attention to those warnings in the future.