Need to get my haunter back

Spacioo

Hi i've an issue, i have all johto's and kanto's badges, i wanted to evolve my haunter, so i came to kanto where my friend is to double trade to evolve, but he can't trade my haunter back cause it's lock in his pc because he doesn't have access to johto, could i get my haunter/gengar back? Here's the proof: 1555241712130.png.910cbdd448bd8c2a575d0fb80aa1b397.png

Edit: My username is Spaacioo

• Like 1

Your Pokemon has been moved. Please confirm the arrival.

No i just checked and i don't have it, i checked the pc and my team.

Edit:as i said in the first post my username is Spaacioo in game

Edit2: In fact you moved it on the account with the same name than me on the forum, i just checked, but my real account has two a in it and two o

Edited by Spacioo
  • Like 1

No i just checked and i don't have it, i checked the pc and my team.

Edit:as i said in the first post my username is Spaacioo in game

Edit2: In fact you moved it on the account with the same name than me on the forum, i just checked, but my real account has two a in it and two o

Do you own both accounts? I can fix it later but it's going to be a couple hours before I can be available to make the change.

Do you own both accounts? I can fix it later but it's going to be a couple hours before I can be available to make the change.

If it's only a couple of hours np i can wait, and yeah i own both account, the only issue is i can't connect on both at the same time because until tommorrow i can only connect with 1 mobile account at the time

If it's only a couple of hours np i can wait, and yeah i own both account, the only issue is i can't connect on both at the same time because until tommorrow i can only connect with 1 mobile account at the time

Alright as soon as I can get around a PC I'll change it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.