Move releaner bug

Hey,

i tried to teach my Crobat (lvl 90) Cross poison, i choose the attack, it takes 2k and thats it, nothing else happens.

tried to relogg but nothing, 6k gone rip

€dit: my friend tried it and it worked, the only different was, i tried with holding leftover and my friend without any item on it, maybe this is the bug and is replicateable/fixable.

Edited by GeilesFaultier

Hey,

i tried to teach my Crobat (lvl 90) Cross poison, i choose the attack, it takes 2k and thats it, nothing else happens.

tried to relogg but nothing, 6k gone rip

€dit: my friend tried it and it worked, the only different was, i tried with holding leftover and my friend without any item on it, maybe this is the bug and is replicateable/fixable.

Hello there! My apologies for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that I am unable to replicate this bug with holding leftovers/without. therefore, this is not caused by that and we will be trying to find what causes this.

However, by past experience, it is fixable via clean installation of the game.

Could you please delete all the files of the game including APKs/compressed and clearing the cache and then redownloading the game HERE.

Let me know if this fixed the problem.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.

Hello there! My apologies for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that I am unable to replicate this bug with holding leftovers/without. therefore, this is not caused by that and we will be trying to find what causes this.

However, by past experience, it is fixable via clean installation of the game.

Could you please delete all the files of the game including APKs/compressed and clearing the cache and then redownloading the game HERE.

Let me know if this fixed the problem.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

i have nothing else for now to test, but my friend tried it and somehow it worked flawless for him.

• Administrator
i have nothing else for now to test, but my friend tried it and somehow it worked flawless for him.

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others