Reroll ability pokemon common

Mjolnir

I've been thinking for a while, and I have an idea, why not an ability to revert to ordinary pokemons? an item that you can switch to the hidden ability, but you can only buy / win this item once and it will not be sold, with the same pvp Mount system, the item that you can only receive once in the game, through a event or purchase where the player can only use it 1 time in the whole game, not being able to buy it or sell it, would be a good prize for an event or cash item of the store, can also place in the store PvE, or an item that lets the boss give BOSS prize that would be cool and would help some frustrated players, and would not break the economy, since you can only use it once during the game and is not truncable. That's my idea. :)

I dont agree with this Idea for the following reason.

I have a stack of wrong ability high IV poke(godly). This would increase my bank by alot, as I would have 4 changes myself (4 accs).

I would then pay others for their ones. This is where the problem lies.

You say its not tradable, but because pokémon can be traded anything you can do to the pokémon can also be traded.

This then means that because its 1/account. Each account has an Intrinsic value associated with it from the start that can be traded.

This will then lead to some people creating alot of accounts in order to get this money.

This alot of accounts means that its not really 1 use only, nor is it a limited comodity

Also will ruin the mmo grind aspect (yes rips hurt, but thats the game)

tldr: will make me richer, dont agree

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974      

Nah i disagree as well, the reason why godly pokemon are worth anything is because their hard to get even if they we're in an event to change for 1 day or 2 it would ruin the economy so bad its not even funny. the whole point on why pokemon are expensive is because of the "Hard to get teirs / pokemon" reason why the mmo thrives / keeps people playing.

the gold servers economy is already messed up so introducing something like this would pretty much kill it pal.