Music is taking too much time to change

Hello! I have an issue since I started back PRO 2 or 3 days ago.

Everytime the music is supposed to change (entering a battle, changing town, talking to a NPC to fight), the music is taking way more time than expected to change, how can I fix this? Like if I am in a battle, I still hear 4-5 seconds of the NPC music, and then it fades to let the battle music play. I checked on my brother's desktop and it works fine (so it is not a PRO issue). We have the same internet speed (I have a little bit more than him) and we have the same PC components.

Edited by WaRReV

• Administrator
Hello! I have an issue since I started back PRO 2 or 3 days ago.

Everytime the music is supposed to change (entering a battle, changing town, talking to a NPC to fight), the music is taking way more time than expected to change, how can I fix this? Like if I am in a battle, I still hear 4-5 seconds of the NPC music, and then it fades to let the battle music play. I checked on my brother's desktop and it works fine (so it is not a PRO issue). We have the same internet speed (I have a little bit more than him) and we have the same PC components.

Hi @WaRReV

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

i would like to inform you that, in order to update your client, you have to follow the here below procedure:

1. Delete all the PRO Files that you have (.zip and remaining files too).
  2. Restart your device/pc
  3. Download the latest client from HERE

Please, let me know if you have been able to solve your issue and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

I have already done this steps, I have deleted the folder with:

PROClient_Data

GameAssembly.dll

PROClient.exe

UnityCrashHandler64.exe

UnityPlayer.dll

And one folder called PROTeam in LocalLow

if there is no more folders, I have done these steps. And I did a ccleaner after.

Well.. I fixed it. The 2 bars, volume and sound, if you put them at the lowest you have a low sound but an instant sound, if you put them at the maximum, then the fade will be extremely long.

Basically, I have to play with low volume from the game (and high sound in Windows) to have no fades. Thanks for the help though!

• Administrator
Well.. I fixed it. The 2 bars, volume and sound, if you put them at the lowest you have a low sound but an instant sound, if you put them at the maximum, then the fade will be extremely long.

Basically, I have to play with low volume from the game (and high sound in Windows) to have no fades. Thanks for the help though!

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. I will forward this error developers so we will check if it is possible to be fixed with the next versions of the game.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others