priority of updates/fixes

Chris211

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

92651 define "better trade"

we can able to trade items directly that we don't need to put the item to the pokemon then trade pokemon.

620491_trainercard-Tyano123.png

Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites.

93010 Priority should be a decent pvp system before adding useless region.

This "useless region", as you call it, will probably come with new items like choice items and new pokemons which will bring diversity to the actual pvp system and therefore improve it. And by the way not everyone want to pvp :y:

tumblr_m8mawhmken1qa8kbzo1_500.gif

93010 Priority should be a decent pvp system before adding useless region.

This "useless region", as you call it, will probably come with new items like choice items and new pokemons which will bring diversity to the actual pvp system and therefore improve it. And by the way not everyone want to pvp :y:

Just play the solo game then , since the pve give like.. no challenge. Anyway , we don't ask for more diversity , we ask to fix the already implemented things , because.. like 50% of ability are not working. And also some rules. But well there is a thread for it already.

Hi guys i would just like to know if this game will be optimized for lower end android devices in the future? I had a galaxy s6 which the game ran really well on, but unfortunately it was stolen and i was forced to buy a lower end samsung whichthe game runs on but with a bit of lag.

Any response to this would be much appreciated thanks guys.

93458 Hi guys i would just like to know if this game will be optimized for lower end android devices in the future? I had a galaxy s6 which the game ran really well on, but unfortunately it was stolen and i was forced to buy a lower end samsung whichthe game runs on but with a bit of lag.

Any response to this would be much appreciated thanks guys.

i doubt it, but thats just my opinion. no idea what shane has in mind regarding that and if thats even possible.