Merge

Peytonshadow

• Administrator
So i just merged my account and i logged into the server and before i merged this account i went on and made a character but then i emrged my old data and went back in and im still at the beginning and nothing merged. WHat happened?

Hi @PeytonShadow

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that once you merge your account, you can play only in the silver server with your old progress as red and blue merged into the silver server.

Are you sure that you're trying to access the silver server and not the gold one?

Could you please provide a screenshot?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @PeytonShadow

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that once you merge your account, you can play only in the silver server with your old progress as red and blue merged into the silver server.

Are you sure that you're trying to access the silver server and not the gold one?

Could you please provide a screenshot?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

Hi hi so i have tried going into silver and it says invalid username or password but when i click gold it imminently allows me to go into gold from the begining

• Administrator
Hi hi so i have tried going into silver and it says invalid username or password but when i click gold it imminently allows me to go into gold from the begining

Hi there.

I apologize for the delay and the inconvenience.

I can see that you have recently logged into the Silver Server and therefore your issue has been solved.

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others