Help Lost my SS Ann ticket

Demonemon141

Hello, i've been playing for a few days now in Gold server nicknamed Demonemon141

yesterday i got my Ss Ann ticket by doing a quest on Bill house in route 25, by finding the book

He give me the ticket, then i log out

but now i dont have the ticket and cant enter SS Ann and cant progress the game any further

Thanks

• Administrator
Hello, i've been playing for a few days now in Gold server nicknamed Demonemon141

yesterday i got my Ss Ann ticket by doing a quest on Bill house in route 25, by finding the book

He give me the ticket, then i log out

but now i dont have the ticket and cant enter SS Ann and cant progress the game any further

Thanks

Hi @demonemon141

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

If you have log out in theory your progress should have been force-saved, are you sure that you found the book under the pillo of Bill's bed?

Also, can you please provide me a screenshot of when you try to access the SS Anne with the dialogue that pop up when you try it?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @demonemon141

If you have log out in theory your progress should have been force-saved, are you sure that you found the book under the pillo of Bill's bed?

Also, can you please provide me a screenshot of when you try to access the SS Anne with the dialogue that pop up when you try it?

1052882242_foto3.thumb.png.2307188f59829150abd5af817661a529.png Already give the book to bill, he said this when i come back to see if i dont do the quest correctly 1827868482_foto2.thumb.png.5209e1a6b2daae5e4de9155a7a2ddcaa.png and i already talk to Surge here, he move to the gym

880184531_foto1.thumb.png.fadab9860231c235e9f215840939aa6b.png But the guard doesnt let me in, because i dont have SS Ann ticket in my inventory :( 1555736654908.thumb.png.b92c1e5414585d5d2f59a2ae0514e6bb.png

• Administrator
[ATTACH]78159[/ATTACH] Already give the book to bill, he said this when i come back to see if i dont do the quest correctly [ATTACH]78160[/ATTACH] and i already talk to Surge here, he move to the gym

[ATTACH]78161[/ATTACH] But the guard doesnt let me in, because i dont have SS Ann ticket in my inventory :( [ATTACH=full]78163[/ATTACH]

Hi @demonemon141

Could you please try to pass in the middle of the guards? I mean, do no talk to them and just pass in the middle of them going toward the gate.

Please, try that and attach a screenshot of what happen if you try to pass from the middle/center.

image.gif

Hi @demonemon141

Could you please try to pass in the middle of the guards? I mean, do no talk to them and just pass in the middle of them going toward the gate.

Please, try that and attach a screenshot of what happen if you try to pass from the middle/center.

Oh...Its work well i can get in now. Thanks1555746028991.thumb.png.7e8e044c37fd1814fa4d0aa1f2fb6db5.png

• Administrator
Oh...Its work well i can get in now. Thanks[ATTACH=full]78184[/ATTACH]

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif