Server Crash!!

Xxprodigyxx

I was in the elite 4 on the third leader for the johto region and the server crashed id fight on the last Pokemon. Mind you i had used around 10 revives and 15 hyper potions during the span of the three leaders and since the server crashed i wont be able to have all of the consumables needed to beat the elite four. Im going to have to start over on the third leader with half of my Pokemon alive now. Plz help

• Administrator
I was in the elite 4 on the third leader for the johto region and the server crashed id fight on the last Pokemon. Mind you i had used around 10 revives and 15 hyper potions during the span of the three leaders and since the server crashed i wont be able to have all of the consumables needed to beat the elite four. Im going to have to start over on the third leader with half of my Pokemon alive now. Plz help

Hi @xXProdigyXx

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

As the issue has been solved in-game, i will now proceed with the closure of the thread.

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved, if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others