Genesect requirements.

Maidenly

So after finally getting my Volcarona wings, I set my sights on the next big thing to get out of the BCC.

then it occured to me that I was like 130 hours away from said big thing. I joked about barely remaining not afk in the discord and someone mentioned that if you had something with 150+ ivs you could supercede the hour requirement. So I got a little suspicious and showed them the pokemon that earned me my volcarona wings:

efddec74fbd9d5495cd1f51af2b1b7bf.png

this has 155 IVs and I caught it in the contest, it is what earned me my wings.

Did I get scammed? or is that requirement no longer active.

I was told to make a post here, so sorry if Im just wasting your time

A word to the wise isn't necessary, it is the stupid ones who need all the advice.

First of all Hello [uSER=1737827]@Tsuzu[/uSER] !

Second: Sorry to inform you that the hour requeriment cannot be skipped by any means, you can however achieve the +140 ivs requetiments before the hour requeriment, meaning you can catch genesect as soon as you complete the hour requeriment

Hope this helps

Edited by Ikushido

• Administrator
okay, but this is the resource the mod used to help me

Screenshot_20190420-211033.png

it needs to be updated I guess?

Hi [uSER=1737827]@Tsuzu[/uSER]

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that the requirements to catch Genesect are the following:

• ▹ 140+ IV Bug Pokemon
  • ▹ 500+ in-game hours

Do note that even if you don't have 500 hours on your account, you can still catch the 140 IV'ed Pokemon and catch the Genesect once you have 500 hours.

That means that you should be able to use that Heracross to catch genesect in the future, however the hours requirements cannot be skipped in any way.

Further information can be found here: LEGENDARY MEGATHREAD

I hope the information given provided some clarification, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi [uSER=1737827]@Tsuzu[/uSER]

That means that you should be able to use that Heracross to catch genesect in the future, however the hours requirements cannot be skipped in any way.

I don't really get it

you can use an old poke in the future BCC?

• Administrator
I don't really get it

you can use an old poke in the future BCC?

Yes, our scripters made the script works like that, but unfortunately is still a thing being tested so we are not aware if there might be issues in the future.

Nevertheless, if there should be any issue we would make sure to fix them in order to have everything works correctly/properly.

As i cannot offer further support in this specific case, i will now close the thread.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others