Add numbers in HPs during fights.

Argotini

I dont think it affects pvp that much. It can be tested and if it does them it could be removed from pvp. However, it should defenitely be added in wild pokemon, and maybe gyms. I repeat however, that it wont affect pvp that much since the specific amount wont change the outcome of the battle

I am sorry, but if you don't know aboyt pvp, your opinion about it isn't worth much. It can affect a LOT in pvp, specially with moves like night shade or seismic toss, and like I said before, pokémon builds. I am sorry, but it's just a terrible idea. I would give more -1 if I could.

• Like 1

I am sorry, but if you don't know aboyt pvp, your opinion about it isn't worth much. It can affect a LOT in pvp, specially with moves like night shade or seismic toss, and like I said before, pokémon builds. I am sorry, but it's just a terrible idea. I would give more -1 if I could.

Then disable that option in pvp. For wild pokemon it helps 100%

I do not agree with you. Also, im not gonna lie, my pokemon gaming experience is limited, BUT every game that I have played had that HP option. It makes the overall fighting smoother, especially in terms of catching a pokemon (knowing when you are gonna leave it with 1 hp or your next attack kills). You need to know how much damage you deal, you cant just guess if the enemy pokemon is somewhere near half hp whether you next attack kills it or barely survives. It creates instability in the battle interface. I hope they implement this change.

In wild pokes I just go by instinct when poke is near 1 hp color and length of the health bar. ... or use a false swipe and your guaranteed not to knock it out to 0 hp as it false swipe wont faint a poke and it will leave poke with 1 hp no matter what in wild encounters