Silver Server locked out from Merger

Trigon33

I am an old player who was a part of the original server set. I did not play for quite some time after the server merger that created silver. I can log into gold however i cannot log into silver (where my old pokemon should be). I changed the password for silver to be the same as gold but that doesnt seem to have made a difference. Can i get some help please?

• Administrator
I am an old player who was a part of the original server set. I did not play for quite some time after the server merger that created silver. I can log into gold however i cannot log into silver (where my old pokemon should be). I changed the password for silver to be the same as gold but that doesnt seem to have made a difference. Can i get some help please?

Hi @trigon33

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that the servers are currently offline for a Maintenance for OS updates, a new client/server release and spawns update for Easter.

Easter forms:
- Azurill-family
- Feebas-family
- Munchlax-Family
- Exeggcute-family
- Kangaskhan
- Larvesta-family
- Togepi-family (old forms)

The chance to encounter an Easter themed Pokemon is 1/550.

Unfortunately, i cannot give you an estimated time for when the servers will be online again. Also, please refrain from asking regarding server status here as it is against the General Support rules.

An announce on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD will be made once the servers will be online .

You can also check server status by doing ^up in #bot-commands on our discord.

With that said, i will now lock the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others