Connection lost

Jilmer02

Hi,

When i launch the game, i see quickly a message: no patch available for this version. But the game still launch. but when i try to join the silver version server, i can't. The game says that the connection is lost, but how do i fix this?

• Like 2

• Administrator
Hi,

When i launch the game, i see quickly a message: no patch available for this version. But the game still launch. but when i try to join the silver version server, i can't. The game says that the connection is lost, but how do i fix this?

Same here huhu

Same as cant join silver or gold

I'm having the same issue, and it happened to me yesterday. It let me log in around 30 minutes later though...?

Half an hour ago I was playing, and it said that the server would be updated. So that must be what's still going on right now. I wouldn't worry too much, and just check later today. Probably going to need to download a new client version.

Hi there !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

The server were down due to the Maintenance. However, they are now back online and you should be able to log in the game normally.

Remember that you will have to download the new client, so please delete all the old client and files, restart your device and then download the latest client from DOWNLOAD CLIENT

Also, please refrain from asking regarding server status here as it goes against the general support rules. An announcement on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD will be made once this issue has been resolved. You can check server status by doing ^up in #bot-commands in our Discord.

As the issue has now been solved, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others