fix this useless patcher please

I m just tired and frustrated of redownloading the game again and again whenever an update comes out. Last time this patcher got stuck somewhere in the middle and waited for an entire night! I slept and When I woke up it was still stuck. I tried 3 times but the patcher just dont move. and then I had to redownload the entire game again in the hope that maybe next time I wont have to redownload it again But no , I was wrong.

This time in the first try it got stuck .... manually closed the patcher and tried all again and second time it gave me this error -

1555859690449.png.aac70cb82f408c8c97317a5d0371db05.png

I cant and I wont redownload the entire game file again. I download episodes of my fav anime everyday and I cant miss on it.

I have pokes of other players in my account who want them back and I wont redownload the entire game just to return them. Ban me or do whatever you feel for not returning the pokes. I am really angry and I dont care anymore. I wanna hunt easter pokes cmon..

Please help me.

• Like 1

• Administrator
I m just tired and frustrated of redownloading the game again and again whenever an update comes out. Last time this patcher got stuck somewhere in the middle and waited for an entire night! I slept and When I woke up it was still stuck. I tried 3 times but the patcher just dont move. and then I had to redownload the entire game again in the hope that maybe next time I wont have to redownload it again But no , I was wrong.

This time in the first try it got stuck .... manually closed the patcher and tried all again and second time it gave me this error -

[ATTACH=full]78378[/ATTACH]

I cant and I wont redownload the entire game file again. I download episodes of my fav anime everyday and I cant miss on it.

I have pokes of other players in my account who want them back and I wont redownload the entire game just to return them. Ban me or do whatever you feel for not returning the pokes. I am really [heck]ed and I dont care anymore. I wanna hunt easter pokes cmon..

Please help me.

Hi @shagun5750

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please try to follow the here below procedure and tell me if it solves your issue:

• Delete/Unistall the old client of PRO and delete all the remaining files
  • Download the latest client from PRO WEBSITE DOWNLOAD
  • Add an exception to PRO into your antivirus and firewall and try to run the game

Do note that sometimes a restart of your device may be required in order to delete/install the application.

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @shagun5750

Could you please try to follow the here below procedure and tell me if it solves your issue:

• Delete/Unistall the old client of PRO and delete all the remaining files
  • Download the latest client from PRO WEBSITE DOWNLOAD
  • Add an exception to PRO into your antivirus and firewall and try to run the game

Do note that sometimes a restart of your device may be required in order to delete/install the application.

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day!

so you just read the title and copy-pasted it here without reading what I wrote in there. Great. I CANT redownload the game. Is there no solution to this problem other than that ??

Anyways for now I have redownloaded and its working as expected but please fix it.

• Like 1

• Administrator
so you just read the title and copy-pasted it here without reading what I wrote in there. Great. I CANT redownload the game. Is there no solution to this problem other than that ??

Anyways for now I have redownloaded and its working as expected but please fix it.

Hi @shagun5750

As first i would like to point out that the autopatcher is a new feature and so there might be little issues with it, as you have experienced.

Redownloading the client following that procedure is the only way to fix that kind of issue, and in fact you have been able to solve it by re-downloading it.

I know that it is frustrating to re-download the client but you need to understand as well that the auto-patcher is a new thing and that contain some issues that will time will be completely fixed.

In the past 3 years you had to re-download the client at any update and there was no auto-patcher, so we are doing progress on that side but it needs time to have something completely workin without issues.

However, I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others