Failed to load il2cpp

Kiinzo

• Administrator
Hello staffs I’m experiencing an error when running pro. “Failed to load il2cpp” is showing when I’m trying to run the game.

Hi @Kiinzo

I'm sorry for the inconveneince.

Could you please tell me what operative system do you use to play the game? (android, windows 7 64/32 bit, windows 10 64/32 bit, Mac, etc).

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
there's a virus I think called Unwaders.A!ml. My windows defender is removing it but it keeps coming back even if I restarted my PC

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please open your antivirus and check what is the name of the file that it is removing?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day!

image.gif

• Administrator
Unwaders.A!ml

Hi @Kiinzo

It seems like your PC has been infected from a Virus, but that has nothing to do with Pokemon Online Revolution.

As a personal advice, if you want to fix it before downloading anything else, download malwarebytes from HERE . It is a free software, probably the best one that exists that clean your PC from virus, malware etc.

Then do a entire scan of your PC and let it remove all the virus.

Once the virus has been removed, or even if you decide to not remove it and fix directly the game issue, please follow the here below procedure:

1. Delete all the PRO Files that you have (.zip and remaining files too). Then download CCLEANER and run it to make sure to delete anything else.
  2. Install the latest version of .NET Framework
  3. Restart your computer
  4. Totally disable your Firewall and Antivirus
  5. Download again the game from HERE
  6. Put all PRO Files in a folder and not directly in your drive. (Not directly in C: or D: , but you can put them in your documents into a folder like this: CLIENT FOLDER)
  7. Run the program as Administrator

If you will succeed in solving your issue, please remember to reactivate your antivirus and firewall and add an exception to PRO Folder/Client.

Please, let me know if you have been successful in solving your error and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Hi @Kiinzo

It seems like your PC has been infected from a Virus, but that has nothing to do with Pokemon Online Revolution.

As a personal advice, if you want to fix it before downloading anything else, download malwarebytes from HERE . It is a free software, probably the best one that exists that clean your PC from virus, malware etc.

Then do a entire scan of your PC and let it remove all the virus.

Once the virus has been removed, or even if you decide to not remove it and fix directly the game issue, please follow the here below procedure:

1. Delete all the PRO Files that you have (.zip and remaining files too). Then download CCLEANER and run it to make sure to delete anything else.
  2. Install the latest version of .NET Framework
  3. Restart your computer
  4. Totally disable your Firewall and Antivirus
  5. Download again the game from HERE
  6. Put all PRO Files in a folder and not directly in your drive. (Not directly in C: or D: , but you can put them in your documents into a folder like this: CLIENT FOLDER)
  7. Run the program as Administrator

If you will succeed in solving your issue, please remember to reactivate your antivirus and firewall and add an exception to PRO Folder/Client.

Please, let me know if you have been successful in solving your error and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

I followed all your steps and it actually work!!! Thank you very much sir Shinohara for the quick response!! Cheers!!

• Administrator
I followed all your steps and it actually work!!! Thank you very much sir Shinohara for the quick response!! Cheers!!

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif