mail didn't arrive

Psylo

double check if you registered with the right email ( make sure you made capital letters or choose the right numbers if you have numbers in your email).

I suggest you try to register another account with gmail or outlook.

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

93019 Sincerely not trying to be rude, but this comment frustrates me. Please scroll up and understand why. I already explained that I've done research in past posts simply to NOT be that guy who addresses things that have been solved already. Also made BOTH gmail and outlook emails to try (as previously stated), and looked through junk mail.. This doesn't seem to be solved with any recommendations that have been previously posted, it just seems that there is an issue with the mailing system.

I recently tested it myself. i [glow=red]recently[/glow] registered 4 accounts via gmail (or got the registration link atleast). had never a problem with it. This recommendation helped alot of people. So far the only options is to wait and try again and again until we (every staff) can activate it manually. but thus far we can't. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this problem caused, but this is the only option for now.

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.