Patch error since yesterday.

Sakhi

The game won't open when it finishes patching, instead, I get The patcherError.Txt message.

This is the content of My PatcherError.Txt:

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Sohayb\Documents\My Music\' is denied.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.AddSearchableDirsToStack(SearchData localSearchData)

at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.MoveNext()

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)

at System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames(String path, String userPathOriginal, String searchPattern, Boolean includeFiles, Boolean includeDirs, SearchOption searchOption)

at System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFiles(String path, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)

at ClientPatcher.Form1.GetProcesses(String path)

at ClientPatcher.Form1.Stage2()

at ClientPatcher.Form1.ExceptionWrapper()

Access to the path 'C:\Users\Sohayb\Documents\My Music\' is denied.

mscorlib

at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.AddSearchableDirsToStack(SearchData localSearchData)

at System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames(String path, String userPathOriginal, String searchPattern, Boolean includeFiles, Boolean includeDirs, SearchOption searchOption)

at System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFiles(String path, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Sohayb\Documents\My Music\' is denied.

mscorlib

mscorlib

mscorlib

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

I'd like to add that yesterday at some point I was able to log in bypassing the Patching

patcherError.txt

giphy.gif

• Administrator
The game won't open when it finishes patching, instead, I get The patcherError.Txt message.

This is the content of My PatcherError.Txt:

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

mscorlib

mscorlib

mscorlib

mscorlib

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

I'd like to add that yesterday at some point I was able to log in bypassing the Patching

Hi @Sakhi

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please try to open the game doin right click and then press on "run as administrator" and see it solves your error?

Also, can you try to move the entire PRO Client folder into your downloads folder and try to run it as administrator from there?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day!

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @Sakhi

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please try to open the game doin right click and then press on "run as administrator" and see it solves your error?

Also, can you try to move the entire PRO Client folder into your downloads folder and try to run it as administrator from there?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day!

thank you for the assist, the issue was resolved I was able to resume the patching process without changing anything.

I didn't have to run it as an Admin since the Client asks you for that anyhow after it is done patching up.

Thank you again and have a good day.

giphy.gif