Possible transfer

Shadyshiftry

I recently made a high priced deal from a Pokemon on gold server. I am a gold player, and half of the deal came to silver. I have over 1k hours on gold, and less than 50 hours on silver. I was wondering if I could get the Pokemon from silver sent to my gold account. I would be open to any kind of feel like this would cost me. If it's possible please let me know. Thank you !:)

• Administrator
I recently made a high priced deal from a Pokemon on gold server. I am a gold player, and half of the deal came to silver. I have over 1k hours on gold, and less than 50 hours on silver. I was wondering if I could get the Pokemon from silver sent to my gold account. I would be open to any kind of feel like this would cost me. If it's possible please let me know. Thank you !:)

Hi [uSER=453156]@acorn177[/uSER]

'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that, unfortunately, you cannot transfer item/pokemon/money between servers. The only thing would transfer your entire account but i'm sorry to inform you that transfers are not available as of now due to the topic being closed (It was closed on May 1st, 2018) .

If you would like to transfer servers, you would have to wait until the Admins open the topic again. For future reference, you can find the topic and the requirements here: SERVER TRANSFER TOPIC.

Take note that, if the chance of transfer will be available again, there is not an estimated time for when it will happen. You can keep an eye out in the #announcements of our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD for further announcements.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
Okay, I figured it wouldn't be possible. But I thought it was worth a shot. Thanks for being understanding! Have a good day too:)

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others