Cant play pro

Asifhassan

Hello there,

I play pro in silver server. After playing around 20 mins it says connection lost but i cheked my internet connection and its good. When it says connection lost i cant play pro for some minuts. But now its being an hour still saying connection lost. Whst do i do.Please help me.

Thank You

Screenshot_20190428-162641.png.f756e48f92acc66a06ca846eb1fcf428.png

Hello there,

I play pro in silver server. After playing around 20 mins it says connection lost but i cheked my internet connection and its good. When it says connection lost i cant play pro for some minuts. But now its being an hour still saying connection lost. Whst do i do.Please help me.

Thank You

Hii Asif,

Well that cause due for the server crash which makes the server offline but you can again continue play when the game servers will up, You can also check the server status by typing ^up in #bot-commands of PRO Official Discord Server or you can ask the server status in #general of PRO discord Server.

Kind Regard,

Arlon

Arlon_signature.png

IGN: Arlon

Discord: Arlon#0001

• Administrator
Hello there,

Thank You

Hi @Asifhassan

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and the delay.

The servers were down due to technical difficulties. However you should now be able to log on again.

Also, please refrain from asking regarding server status here as it is against the General Support Rules.

As the issue has been solved, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others