suspecious bot stops working when i fight him and i can't move or even interact with him

Anasess

I can confirm this myself as I was also about to report the bug. Basically you can't move your character, nor interact with the bot, nor open the backpack, nor move the pokemon in your party, while everything else works fine (you can chat, see people posting messages in chats, open the pokedex etc). The bug stops once you log out, but then you lose your winning streak and win nothing. If it's necessary, I'll post a video of it that I recorded

I can confirm this myself as I was also about to report the bug. Basically you can't move your character, nor interact with the bot, nor open the backpack, nor move the pokemon in your party, while everything else works fine (you can chat, see people posting messages in chats, open the pokedex etc). The bug stops once you log out, but then you lose your winning streak and win nothing. If it's necessary, I'll post a video of it that I recorded

please post a proof vid that will maybe convince the devs to fix this glitch

Greetings to all of you!

I am really sorry for the inconvenience. We are already aware of the issues Suspicious Bot is facing (lag, interactions do not show up or progress is lost) and our team is working on a fix. Please note that this may take some time and that you might still encounter the issue when you battle the Suspicious Bot. Once the Suspicious Bot is fully working again, you will be notified on the Official PRO Discord, as well as on Forums.

It is advised not to battle it as it might lead to progress loss, which will be infuriating for any player. I hope this answers to your questions, hope you all have a great day!

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.