Question about the Kanto's E4

Westorz

So last night me and my mate completed the 8th gym and finally victory road after noticing that trainers suddenly use 69+ pokemon, anyways I've been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue and stopped at Emerald, now I always managed to beat the Elite Four right away with some pots and revs but I never had to use a full team of 80's to even make it to Gary, I know already most of you will put here "Type effectiveness bruh, l2play the game bruh" but keep in mind some of us work and don't have hours of free-time to grind every pokemon to level 80 or above, I just wanted to know if this the staff's decission to make E4 harder or if it's just normal, and if it is the staff's decission, is it possible to make it perhaps slightly easier?

That makes about 500 players with EXP & Money boost, and 500 who probably have alot of time on their hands, now I don't mean to call the staff greedy but it's pretty obvious here the game has been made harder just to prone the younger audiance who can't beat trainers right away to get frustrated so they buy the EXP boost, I mean look at Giovanni, what happened there? He just went out and EV trained huh?

How about this? No fly? No day-care center?

Now again, if the game wasn't made harder I wouldn't even care about the fly and the bike, but this is just pure money-fishing...

93517 It's a MMORPG, not an easy Pokemon Emerald game :p

If you want to rush everything good luck with the Johto Goldenrod questline :Shocked:

I've played a fair share of MMORPG's, they don't make you grind the same shit for hours and hours unless it's an MMORPG wich is mainly about grinding such as Maple Story and Runescape, it's not an easy game cause obviously the stats of the trainers have been increased, try any legit Nintendo licensed pokemon game, you don't spend hours to grind the same shit just to complete the elite four, if making the game harder is the staff's way of making a game longer then I'm heavily dissapointed, and yes I am from PokeMMO where shit was easy, but they don't update alot and barely have anything to do, I don't want to leave this, I want it to grow.

Well, if you want to rush the story and not investing any time to progress major milestones in the story i suggest an offline rom for you, seems to fit more. to the donation part: yes, donation has to have some benefits, otherwise noone would donate and the server would stop running pretty soon. None of the staff gains anything from the donations btw, it all goes back into the server and its development.