FAILED TO LOAD IL2CPP ERROR ON LINUX (WINE)

Efernoth

Hi everyone! I just download the game but when I try to open PROClient_64 it show me: Failed to load il2cpp. When I try to open PROClient_86 the game show me the loading but after is closed. I read this post but I don't know how to do on linux with wine. I hope your help!

• Administrator
Hi everyone! I just download the game but when I try to open PROClient_64 it show me: Failed to load il2cpp. When I try to open PROClient_86 the game show me the loading but after is closed. I read this post but I don't know how to do on linux with wine. I hope your help!

Hi @Efernoth

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, we're not providing any support for Linux users as of now, but that doesn't mean we wont do that in the future. Although there's no guarantee that we will do that.

Basically, it's because our Developer can't use IL2CPP on Linux. We're still looking for a workaround to this as we understand we have a small yet significant player base from Linux as well. I understand your concern, but as of now we can't do much.

You'll simply have to wait until a potential Linux client is released in the future. However, there is no estimated time for this and it's not certain that one will ever come out due to technical restraints. Please do note that PRO staff are volunteers and act in their own time.

Nevertheless, if you would like to play you can follow this guide made by one of our players: INSTALLATION ON LINUX . Remember however that since we do not provide support for Linux users as of now, it's not guaranteed that the guide will work.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, and hope you can understand.

Please, let me know if you have any further questions, have a wonderful day.

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others