Catching Celebi & 3 Legendary Dogs Full Guide

Carlho

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Get Free Hoenn Fossil / Legendary Dogs Stone [Celebi Quest Part 1+2]

<r>So either there's a change with the Beast Trio Stone quest, or we missed something for a long time.<br/>

<br/>

I have 764 hours play time, and was able to "receive" the stone ("receive", because the physical item is not available yet).<br/>

<br/>

I have a feeling that either they lower the playtime requirement, or it actually only requires Ho-Oh dex data, not 1000+ hours play time.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<QUOTE author="Pokemanzer"><s>

</s><POST content="145979"><s></s>145979<e></e></POST> You know what your guide shouldve contained? The fact that if you lose to one of the dogs, it disappears... Do you know when Raikou will return or if he ever does? Did I lose my legendary stone just because I went in with half a party? *ultimate sadness*<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Nope, you don't. I also lost to Raikou yet I was able to pick a stone.<br/>

<br/>

Why are you facing a legendary with only half a team anyway?</r>

<t>so i was wondering. do you need to have the GS ball in your bags while at the shrine in ilex forest for it to port you or do you simply need to have the dex full and have the GS ball given to the scientist? <br/>

<br/>

while at the shrine atm, if i click on it it says there is a strange power coming from the shrine. does that mean i just need to be there at the right time?</t>

<t>i dont wana sound mean but <br/>

have u guy ever wondered "who u gave the GS BALL" the first time? and "WHERE" XD <br/>

tahts the HINT <br/>

gl i got the ball and 450hrs is req for celebi ^^</t>

#1 Complete Dex Service dealer! (Blue Server)

The Dex Contains:

All Kanto

All Johto

All Hoenn

All Sinnoh

All Unova

All Kalos

MY GOAL: Completion of all Pokemon Regions and make a HUGE DEX Service sale :D

Currently have: 597 caught Pokedex data

Stored Pokemon in PC including all evo forms: 595 pokemon + shinys + lvl 100sand more

Obtained Legendaries: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi

Check out my huge Dex Collection & Shop https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=27961&p=221429#p221429