• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This offer is the winning one. Auction started on 12:35 GMT 0. When the clock turn 12:35 again after 2 days, the auction is already ended and every offer from this point will be voided.

As you can read here: How to make a legitimate/valid auction according to Trade Rules

CAUTION(!) : If we want to be clear, we have specify what time exactly we would finish an auction. If your auction states that the end will come 24 after the starting price is met and the starting price was is met 00:00, then the auction will finish when the clock turns 00:00 again. This is the normal countdown, all count downs around the world work like this and we will handle it like this.

[spoiler=Winning offer]1557241470847.png.757d3b944f648b60ccd2e4279cc2c845.png

Please trade the Pokemon to Mari in exchange of 3,9m.

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.

This offer is the winning one. Auction started on 12:35 GMT 0. When the clock turn 12:35 again after 2 days, the auction is already ended and every offer from this point will be voided.

As you can read here: How to make a legitimate/valid auction according to Trade Rules

CAUTION(!) : If we want to be clear, we have specify what time exactly we would finish an auction. If your auction states that the end will come 24 after the starting price is met and the starting price was is met 00:00, then the auction will finish when the clock turns 00:00 again. This is the normal countdown, all count downs around the world work like this and we will handle it like this.

[spoiler=Winning offer][ATTACH=full]81302[/ATTACH]

Please trade the Pokemon to Mari in exchange of 3,9m.

Ok, but if we want be so precise let check also the seconds of the auction. I posted my offer of 4,1m 2 seconds before the end of the auction. You can see it in provided screenshots.

p1.thumb.PNG.0afa7a88a9b55bad276625867857ab75.PNG

p2.PNG.a857099830002564babc0ede5a34ca6a.PNG

kyloteam.png.42f4a829325bc7fe87c9c8dfb99e1e71.png

We never counted seconds in any auction since September and our forums don't display seconds. This is how I handled every auction since then and I can't change it today. Thanks.

• Like 1

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.