farming in PRO

Rikae

good day for all of you that are reading this thread so i wanted to ask you guys whats the best way or the easiest to farm pokes in PRO literally i've spent over 15h of farming nonstoping in days and still couldnt found a good +18 iv stats poke that i'm currently farming and its only tier 6 i imagine when it comes to tier 9... i dont understand how are these godly pokes with all stats over 25 thats like impossible, do you have any tips? i usually look on discord for the place with lowest tier for that pokemon, if possible do repel trick, always use a syncer but idk...

Well, I will answer the best I can. =D

First of all, there is no ''magic'' way to ''easy'' find epic Pokemon. It is all luck

There is some thing you can do in order to help you.

You can use a Syncronize Pokemon with the nature you want to get 50% to get same nature as your sync.

This sync can have the Move Role-play, wich tell you the ability of the Pokemon you want to catch.

Kadabra have both Syncronize and Role-Play.

You can also use a False Swiper.

One with both False Swiper and Spore would help alot during catching.

Would also help save some money. Some pokeballs dosent seems much, but after 1000 hours, think about all the money you will have saved. ;)

There is the Repel Trick stuff that can make the hunt easier too.

But this is mainly a trick for rich. Unless you have many millions, i would not do that trick.

Here's the link for how to use that trick: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/95034-url

Also dont think that you will find more epic Pokemon using that method. ;)

As I said before, it's all based on luck.

An easy way to understand how much Pokemon it take to find an epic one would be to start hunting low tier one.

Such as Magikarp in Sootopolis, Clefairy in Hoenn route 115, Marill and Azumarill Spawn ect.

After hunting a few hours by days, catching about 100-500 of each, you will know better how much luck it need to find these epic Pokemon.

I dont have anything else to propose sadly.

I hope I helped a bit.

Good game and good day! =D

• Like 2

Madtrainer_Jolteon.gif.207f7bcf3067bf69eb5205ea0bc33f66.gif

You can save time in hunting by have your sync poke in first slot dead and your second slot poke with trace ability third slot a sync poke since sync working even if the poke have die when you encounter your poke you want catch timbur for example trace ab will tell you instanlty the ab of the wild poke so if the abikity is good you switch to false swipe and you catch it if is bad ability run and continue hunting if you do repel trick the sync poke must be the lvl that poke you hunt need for example drilburr 45lvl.

Just a Greek dude.

First of all, there is no ''magic'' way to ''easy'' find epic Pokemon. It is all luck

You can use a Syncronize Pokemon with the nature you want to get 50% to get same nature as your sync.

This sync can have the Move Role-play, wich tell you the ability of the Pokemon you want to catch.

Would also help save some money. Some pokeballs dosent seems much, but after 1000 hours, think about all the money you will have saved. ;)

But this is mainly a trick for rich. Unless you have many millions, i would not do that trick.

Here's the link for how to use that trick: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/95034-url

An easy way to understand how much Pokemon it take to find an epic one would be to start hunting low tier one.

Such as Magikarp in Sootopolis, Clefairy in Hoenn route 115, Marill and Azumarill Spawn ect.

After hunting a few hours by days, catching about 100-500 of each, you will know better how much luck it need to find these epic Pokemon.

I hope I helped a bit.

well thank you a lot i know there isnt a easy way but i maybe there were some things that i didnt knew that actually can help me on the hunt like role-play move :/ but thanks i still cant imagine how people can hunt so many epic pokemons... or they are really lucky or they spent like 10h a day farming for 1 month

I hope I helped a bit.

if it wasnt ask much would you please can explain everything about earning money in PRO? i mean i know digging and maybe farming pokes to sell and bug contest but maybe there's any other ways to farm money and i dont know cause i'm running out of money spending more than i can actually replace cause digposts are only 3 in 3 days and i pay like 40k a day on travelling and also spent money with pokeballs, repels, potions, and everything else

Well, I will give you some exemple so you know better how much time it can take.

If you are lucky, this could happens:

I've been hunting litwick every morning for a few hours by days since a week.

First day, my sixth or seventh was 25+ with Hp Ice. ;)

Same with Togepi I started my hunt and my fourth was Epic.

To better show how much time and Pokemon it need:

I hunt Clefairy every day in the route I told Previously.

After average 100 Clefairy I find an epic one all 20+.

Sometimes it is a bit more, sometimes a bit less. ;)

I also find others with one IV lower than 20.

Also i Forgot to say in my previous post how to know wich route for repel trick a Pokemon.

You could join the PRO Discord and go in Reborn Bot Command and type ^repel litwick for exemple.

Here's the link of the Discord Server: https://discord.gg/98pMNxq ;)

• Like 1

For money, I can tell you some trick.

For new players, the most easy way is to Dig and do Pokestop.

You can then sell your Nuggets and stuff. You can also sell your Rare Candies for about 5-8k each. PP ups worth about 2-4k each too.

After some digs, you will have many useless and worthless item. You can then head to Johto Mt Mortar and go to Item Recycler.

If you are lucky, you will get some nuggets and Mushrooms. If you are ''very'' lucky, you could get Choice Item, wich can be sold for 100-150k.

A harder but still a way would be to do boss. A complete boss run must give 500k Minimum.

Can look hard, but some people get richer just by doing them. ;)

For most experienced and patient trainer, there is alwais the hunt and service ways.

The hunt way is the way i use actually. I hunt for Epic easy sellable Pokemon and sell them for a good price.

I wont tell much about this since it is my business, but let's say that i make about 1m in a few days. ;)

Still I need luck so, sometimes i earn a bit less than usuall. =P

For the service, the most paying must be the Daycare service.

About 50K for full EV training, and 50K for leveling. (Price can vary depending of Pokemon and people)

You can even open your shop on forum. But there is many doing this service already, so it can be hard to make yourself a known and good name. ;)

Also you need to take screenshot and put good rules to protect yourself.

Still I know people who make same or even more money than me this way.

The most advanced way imo is the ''trader way''

You but Item or Pokemon for a low-decent price and sell them higher.

There is an easy way with reroll Ticket, I wont tell you it here, but if you think a bit by yourself you should find easely. ;)

This is an advanced way cos you can lose money if you dont find the right seller, buyer ect.

But I've seen, by exemple a dude buying a Pokeon 5M and selling it back for 7M.

Many people do it even with lower price Poke and stuff.

I said the most ''known'' ways.

At least those I know.

I will now stop typing, I want to drink my coffee. ;)

Good day again! =D

Edited by Madtrainer
  • Like 1

For money, I can tell you some trick.

For new players, the most easy way is to Dig and do Pokestop.

You can then sell your Nuggets and stuff. You can also sell your Rare Candies for about 5-8k each. PP ups worth about 2-4k each too.

After some digs, you will have many useless and worthless item. You can then head to Johto Mt Mortar and go to Item Recycler.

If you are lucky, you will get some nuggets and Mushrooms. If you are ''very'' lucky, you could get Choice Item, wich can be sold for 100-150k.

A harder but still a way would be to do boss. A complete boss run must give 500k Minimum.

Can look hard, but some people get richer just by doing them. ;)

For most experienced and patient trainer, there is alwais the hunt and service ways.

The hunt way is the way i use actually. I hunt for Epic easy sellable Pokemon and sell them for a good price.

I wont tell much about this since it is my business, but let's say that i make about 1m in a few days. ;)

Still I need luck so, sometimes i earn a bit less than usuall. =P

For the service, the most paying must be the Daycare service.

About 50K for full EV training, and 50K for leveling. (Price can vary depending of Pokemon and people)

You can even open your shop on forum. But there is many doing this service already, so it can be hard to make yourself a known and good name. ;)

Also you need to take screenshot and put good rules to protect yourself.

Still I know people who make same or even more money than me this way.

The most advanced way imo is the ''trader way''

You but Item or Pokemon for a low-decent price and sell them higher.

There is an easy way with reroll Ticket, I wont tell you it here, but if you think a bit by yourself you should find easely. ;)

This is an advanced way cos you can lose money if you dont find the right seller, buyer ect.

But I've seen, by exemple a dude buying a Pokeon 5M and selling it back for 7M.

Many people do it even with lower price Poke and stuff.

I said the most ''known'' ways.

At least those I know.

I will now stop typing, I want to drink my coffee. ;)

Good day again! =D

Are you on silver server ?

Are you on silver server ?

You can buy a transit pass if you are travel a lot also you can do pve/pvp to collect easy money for example if you finish ladder with the rewarda you can get 2m easy also with pve you can buy items from pve master and sell them later, Boss run is Rly good since if you have a good team you can win all bosses, Take ms is also worth cause you get double money and experience so if you have unlock cerulean you can farm there money remember ms+boss run is Broken also hunting pokes and sell them is good way to earn money you need both luck and time that i do mostly is hunting for a week a lot of decent-epics pokes then i go to safari ev zone (buy the pass so you can go each time for 2k instead of 10k per time) ev fast and then go in cerulean cave and lvl up if you have ms on you will spend 2k per time in ev zone safari and you will get back 3k so after you habe finish ev you already have some money saved and when you lvl up your pokes in ceru after ev you will get around 100k per 2 pokes if you lvl up them till 95-97lvl then use rc , i usually lvl up the pokes till they need more than 600-700k xp then i use rc and if you did all that you can sell your pokes in a good price so you dont need spend to much time sell them for example if your poke normaly worth 300k and you spend total 4k for ev you can sell it 200-250k so you can sell it faster, so yje strategy is simple you hunt pokes spend 4-6k for ev each one and you get back around 50k per poke in lvl up so before sell it you already have around 40k+ profit +250k from the poke is 290k easy i can ev+lvl up 5-6 pokes around 7-8h +lets say 6h to hunt them is 14h at total so i have spend 14h and i get back (250k pero poke lets say+40k each that i get from lvl up)1,6-1,7m its so easy also dont buy rc just talk to pokestops and if you lucky you will get rc so you dont need spend money on rc so more profit for you.

Just a Greek dude.