Info About Second Account

Hello,

due to the recent servers crashes, i was wondering if it is possible to create a new account and use it as storage, for example to keep my money and avoid potential loss

If it is, i know that may sound a stupid question, but is it possible to have both account logged at the same time from the same pc to make trade?

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Hello,

due to the recent servers crashes, i was wondering if it is possible to create a new account and use it as storage, for example to keep my money and avoid potential loss

If it is, i know that may sound a stupid question, but is it possible to have both account logged at the same time from the same pc to make trade?

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Hii YoungTavolino

Yes, Of course you can logged two accounts at same time. You can do it by clicking on that .exe file twice if not works then Just follow the steps given below:

Step 1

Make a folder for your pro files and copy and paste them in to that folder.( If you have already in an extra folder then nice)

Step 2

After making and pasting the file on that folder just make a copy of that folder again.

&hash=b289353d85a8b0a88786211576e099af

Step 3

Now you will see two folders of PRO, Now everythings done just open the two folders of PRO and login with different accounts at same time.

Screenshot_34.png.867099432ee9afbb621c1dc69a738324.png

I hope it will help you, Have a good day

Kind regard,

Arlon

Edited by Arlon
Arlon_signature.png

IGN: Arlon

Discord: Arlon#0001

• Administrator
Thank you very much,

Very Appreciated!

Hi @YoungTavolino

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that, as stated above, you do not need to create more folders of the game but you just need to click on the lancher more times. With a single folder you can open more clients, you just need to open a client and then click again on the launcher to open another.

However, I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others