pokemon trade improvement

Starvos

pokemon revolution online trades are heavily focused at trading with pokedollars.while this is ok i think it would be cool to add a new feature just like in the actual games, the gts.players will have the ability to trade a pokemon with a pokemon of their choice.the user will send out a pokemon and ask for example a garchomp with 24+ attack and 27+ speed rest 15+ adamant or jolly nature, sand veil ability.if another user has a pokemon that meets the criteria he could do the trade even when the other person is offline.we could even add more than one pokemon.i want to encourage pokemon for pokemon transactions this way. let me know what you think and pls dont hate, it is just an idea of mine.thx for reading and sorry if my english are bad.

• Like 3

Sounds a bit tricky, but with proper implementation and development it would really be a huge turning point in how the game's economy fluctuates, and would make the player interaction and trading system much more stable. It's really and idea worthy of try

Subscribe to my channel:
Blaze Leiton

Channel Banner Blaze Leiton.png

most players like me raising pokemon to sell them.

Thats kind of buisness

If players want to trade , they just ask for it in chat and they will find others willing to trade :)

but overall a good idea (the offline thing)

pokemon revolution online trades are heavily focused at trading with pokedollars.while this is ok i think it would be cool to add a new feature just like in the actual games, the gts.players will have the ability to trade a pokemon with a pokemon of their choice.the user will send out a pokemon and ask for example a garchomp with 24+ attack and 27+ speed rest 15+ adamant or jolly nature, sand veil ability.if another user has a pokemon that meets the criteria he could do the trade even when the other person is offline.we could even add more than one pokemon.i want to encourage pokemon for pokemon transactions this way. let me know what you think and pls dont hate, it is just an idea of mine.thx for reading and sorry if my english are bad.

Or a Market Auction House / Sale Center

Could sell items while offline, and could have a small sales fee that would help with inflation of currency. It would stabilize the whole system.

width:607px

http://www.auplod.com/u/aopludb6cc1.png[/img]

Its gonna be a good day!

Or Maybe not?