I'm having connection issues.

Aberrantza

Ok So......

... ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_forwarding

It one heck of a read, and too much to explaine here. However if you for some reason want to bore yourself lol, there is the link.

I wouldnt try any of that bud, Its a lot of "pull your hair out" unnecessary stuff.

But most all routers have a “reset” button embedded on them. So if things get weird, just reset and start clean.

If you do want to play with it, make sure it has a reset. SHOULD be a small pin size hole.

If you can get online the game, port forwarding isnt the issue.

width:607px

http://www.auplod.com/u/aopludb6cc1.png[/img]

Its gonna be a good day!

Or Maybe not?

Ok So......

... ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_forwarding

It one heck of a read, and too much to explaine here. However if you for some reason want to bore yourself lol, there is the link.

I wouldnt try any of that bud, Its a lot of "pull your hair out" unnecessary stuff.

Haha yeah no, I remember forwarding ports for CSGO, that was enough for one life time.

Anyway I see some people saying this issue happens with everyone, but I just can't think that everyone gets disconnected constantly. Either way, Thanks for the quick responses and the help.

• Like 1

Haha yeah no, I remember forwarding ports for CSGO, that was enough for one life time.

Anyway I see some people saying this issue happens with everyone, but I just can't think that everyone gets disconnected constantly. Either way, Thanks for the quick responses and the help.

I try to help when I can, If I can bud. Its in my nature (jokes aside) lol.

You need anything else just msg me

width:607px

http://www.auplod.com/u/aopludb6cc1.png[/img]

Its gonna be a good day!

Or Maybe not?

• Administrator
Every time I try to play, I can maybe play for about 10 min before the game kicks me to the login screen and says connection lost. Weird thing is, I can immediately join in on the gold server, no issues, but I can only log in on the silver server after some time. This happens on the gold server as well. I join, get disconnected after about 10 min, can't rejoin for some time(keeps saying connection lost), but can join on the other server immediately.

Things I've Tried:

Deleting and downloading again.

running as admin.

restarting routerdisconnecting and reconnecting wireless adapter.

Turning off firewall.

you my friend are completely lost

Yeah, I believe that happens with about everyone.

Disclaimer - I dont know what your computer has for OS or hardware. I take no responsibility if you mess things up. Dont do if you are computer illiterate (not an insult).

Now with that said.....

Ctrl+alt+delete;

This will bring up the Task Manager.

Look to see of programs are running at 90-100%

You are welcome to go look and see and come back and let me know.

we can then work from there.

Please let me know also if you know computers and how much, this will help.

we all do have the same problem, i want to hunt but at some point if i encounter rare pokemon the server disconnects, now if i am at PVP when i almost get a win , the server again disconnects, now i dont know what to do lol.

AH HA! We meet again Retro!

All things aside, I have no luck in general =(.

GoT kicked off when it went down while fighting a Scyther for 10 mins and 7 ultra balls......

Then before that I has 6 kangaskhan (how ever you spell the dumb thing) in 30 mins while using an ada sync and none synced. AND all were trash....,

Maybe the sky is falling?

EDIT - Cause spelling r is a lot hard.....

OK, first off, out of 10, i would say my knowledge about computers are about a 6-7.

Now, when I open task manager it shows as follows:

- total CPU usage = 11%

- Firefox = 6%

- ProClient = 4%(while in login screen, still can't log in)

- all other are at 0% or 0.1%

Of course you will see me here everytime the server is Offline . Well lets have a drink and prepare for our Doom. Cheers!

Unfortunately this this seems to be a normal thing lately. Servers went down yesterday as well and the day before.

the company's servers have many problems. Every time you just need wait.

Hi there !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

The servers were down due to technical difficulties. As that is an error on our end and that cause a crash of our servers, even changing password won't fix the issue.

The only thing you can do in those moments is wait that the server get restarted by one of our admins.

However, I would like to inform you that our developers are already working on solving these issues but unfortunately it is not really easy and it can take a bit of time to solve them and therefore there is not any estimated time as for when these issue will be completely fixed.

Nevertheless you should now be able to log on again.

As the issue has been solved, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others