lost poke, help me!

Packice

• Administrator

hi .

Crash server gold, my poke is losted, gastly nature hasty 31 speed hp ice,

Can you help me! please.

Thanks.

Hi @Packice

I'm sorry for the inconvenience experienced and for your loss.

I would like to inform you that once you encounter a Pokémon, the ID, which is the thing that tell us that the Pokémon has been saved in our database, is obtained only once the Pokémon has been caught and in two possible ways:

• Waiting some minute after the Pokémon has been caught (generally the time necessary to obtain an ID is around 3-5 minutes)
  • Relog, as relogging automatically force save your progress and therefore help you to avoid, or minimize, your losses.

With that said, i regret to inform you that, as you had just caught the pokemon, and therefore it had not obtained an ID yet, we are not able to recover it for you as Pokémon without ID do not appear on our database.

Also, if we would refund you by giving you a new Pokémon,, it would be unfair to all the others that have lost part of their progress due to a crash, regardless if on our end or theirs, if we would refund you and not them. Refunding everyone means like thousands of players, and that is something that would break the balance of the game but more important is something that would take a really big amount of time from us, time that would be removed from other things like working on the stability of the servers, making events, etc.

Please also take the time to read the thread linked below, for future reference:

Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

We are aware of the issues related to the status of our server, and i can assure you that our Developer is working on a fix and that fixing them is our main priority in this moment, as we understand that frequently disconnections may be frustrating.

It is always good to note however, that a connection issue is not always caused by an issue on our end, but sometimes it can be caused as well by the provider/connection of the player.

A connection lost for example might be caused by an issue on the connection that last for 1 second or even less, making that really hard to perceive and therefore leading to think that the connection is working properly.

It is also suggested therefore to ensure a proper connection on your end as that might also helps minimize your losses. It is good to check on your internet provider to know when their downtimes will be as well as contacting them if you are not experiencing a stable connection. If the disconnect was caused by connection issues on your end, you may try the following:

• Call your internet provider.
  • Troubleshoot Your Hardware.
  • Opt for a wired connection if you’re using a wireless connection
  • Turn Off Bandwidth-Hogging Plugins and Apps.
  • Try a New DNS Server

I'm sorry about your loss and I'm sorry to disappoint you, but i hope you can understand.

I hope the given information provided some clarification, please let me know if you have any further questions and i'll be more than happy to reply to you.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi you.

I disappointed, because i hunted gastly 3 days and very ball( >500ball). But lost epic hasty 31speed hp ice, i hunted this poke in 4 minutes before crash server.

But thanks very much because you care!

Have a nice day!

• Administrator

Hi you.

I disappointed, because i hunted gastly 3 days and very ball( >500ball). But lost epic hasty 31speed hp ice, i hunted this poke in 4 minutes before crash server.

But thanks very much because you care!

Have a nice day!

As i cannot offer further support in this specific case, i will now close the thread.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others