Guild Bug

Pyros1991

Good afternoon.

I just created a guild, I was the leader, I passed the leadership to one of the members to touch the logo and now we do not know what happens that there is no way to put me as leader, if you hit the button right to any member does not appear any of the options of the guild, such as invite, promote, etc ... could you help us?

The guild is theStarks.

Thank you.

930327409_firmaforopoke.jpg.dc9f4a1237ed195d26761a18c2ffbb31.jpg

• Administrator

Good afternoon.

I just created a guild, I was the leader, I passed the leadership to one of the members to touch the logo and now we do not know what happens that there is no way to put me as leader, if you hit the button right to any member does not appear any of the options of the guild, such as invite, promote, etc ... could you help us?

The guild is theStarks.

Thank you.

Hi @Pyros1991

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that, after checking with our developers, it seems that the error is on our end.

Unfortunately I cannot give you any estimated time as for when it will be fixed, as for now they are currently working no-stop to solve all the server status issues, i hope you can understand.

We are unable as well to pass the guild leader to someone else and then pass it back to you, i'm sorry to disappoint you.

Once the issue will be solved, we will make an announcement on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD , so please be patient in the while.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that, after checking with our developers, it seems that the error is on our end.

Unfortunately I cannot give you any estimated time as for when it will be fixed, as for now they are currently working no-stop to solve all the server status issues, i hope you can understand.

We are unable as well to pass the guild leader to someone else and then pass it back to you, i'm sorry to disappoint you.

Once the issue will be solved, we will make an announcement on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD , so please be patient in the while.

Have a wonderful day !

Ok.

I understand the situation.

Thank you.

930327409_firmaforopoke.jpg.dc9f4a1237ed195d26761a18c2ffbb31.jpg