Pen isnt working on mobile

Dastoks

Hey guys! So i was wondering, i have a really big phone (Note 9 galaxy, a 6.4Inch screen) and at last i can play with a big screen, but using a huge gui is a bit of a bummer.

I was excited to use my Stylus pen that comes built in with the phone to play with a small gui since its really comfortable(i use it all the time with other games and everyday use)

But for some reason, PRO android client just wont register any touch from the pen.

I was trying to understand if there is a specific reason for this ? as i havent encountered an app yet that wont allow the use of the pen.

Was looking for some answers, thanks alot for whoever does know why or how to allow the use of it with the game..

Thanks ! <3

Hey guys! So i was wondering, i have a really big phone (Note 9 galaxy, a 6.4Inch screen) and at last i can play with a big screen, but using a huge gui is a bit of a bummer.

I was excited to use my Stylus pen that comes built in with the phone to play with a small gui since its really comfortable(i use it all the time with other games and everyday use)

But for some reason, PRO android client just wont register any touch from the pen.

I was trying to understand if there is a specific reason for this ? as i havent encountered an app yet that wont allow the use of the pen.

Was looking for some answers, thanks alot for whoever does know why or how to allow the use of it with the game..

Thanks ! :RowletHeart:

Sorry for trouble that seems unusual. Does it work when you use your fingers?

Sorry for trouble that seems unusual. Does it work when you use your fingers?

It does ! That is why its so weird , the pen and finger touch functions perfect in every app and window im using on my phone, except for the PRO android client which exclusively wont "feel" any pen touch , but finger perfect aswell (but since i have chubby fingers the pen could be really helpfull ! haha)

(edit: btw, shalom ;) )

It does ! That is why its so weird , the pen and finger touch functions perfect in every app and window im using on my phone, except for the PRO android client which exclusively wont "feel" any pen touch , but finger perfect aswell (but since i have chubby fingers the pen could be really helpfull ! haha)

(edit: btw, shalom ;) )

I'm not sure what the issue is but It sounds like it may be with the device or pen function. It may be addressed by mod as some specific issue but for now I'd say use your finger. I am sorry for this. It sounds annoying! I hope they can help you or fix it soon.

Good luck!

I'm not sure what the issue is but It sounds like it may be with the device or pen function. It may be addressed by mod as some specific issue but for now I'd say use your finger. I am sorry for this. It sounds annoying! I hope they can help you or fix it soon.

Good luck!

Thank you very much !

Hopefully this could be resolved in some way, ive checked over and over again and the pen works flawlessly with any other apk, app, website, etc so i guess it has something to do with the client.

Will wait to see if some of the dev's or anyone has any idea why or how its possible.

• Administrator

Thanks ! :RowletHeart:

Hi @dastoks

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, I'm sorry to inform you that unfortunately it is currently not possible to use a stylus pen to play Pokémon Revolution Online as it is currently not supported by the application.

Please, do keep ind mind that PRO is a game in continuous update and evolution. However, unfortunately, there is not any estimated time or guarantee that the support for the stylus pen will be ever added, however, in case it will, we will make an announcement in our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD .

I'm sorry to disappoint you but i hope you can understand.

Please, let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @dastoks

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, I'm sorry to inform you that unfortunately it is currently not possible to use a stylus pen to play Pokémon Revolution Online as it is currently not supported by the application.

Please, do keep ind mind that PRO is a game in continuous update and evolution. However, unfortunately, there is not any estimated time or guarantee that the support for the stylus pen will be ever added, however, in case it will, we will make an announcement in our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD .

I'm sorry to disappoint you but i hope you can understand.

Please, let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

I do understand and truly appericiate your detailed response. this only proves even more why PRO is such a great place !

I thought this was the case but hoping im just missing something or this can be easily resolved :)

Thanks though ! will wait for the chance of it to be implemented.