Name Change, Account Reset, and Server Transfer - May 2019

Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username: Laminhquangvd

New Username: CClame17

Server to charge the money from: Silver

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to CClame17 and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NAME CHANGE

Username: Ssyruhawk

New Username: Workshop both my account just want name switch please.

Server to charge the money from: Gold

Let me know if need me to log in any

Hi there. Since you wanted to swap names, I will have to assume it as 2 name change requests (Ssyruhawk to Workshop and Workshop to Ssyruhawk) I’ve successfully swapped your names and 100k has been taken from each your accounts. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

I love Donuts & Pandas o3o

NAME CHANGE

Username: Griseous123789

New Username: Griserious

Server to charge the money from: Gold

Hi there. Unfortunately you do not meet the requirements for this service due to Infraction History. Therefore, I sadly cannot complete your request for you. If you have an an issue with this, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username: sodanger

New Username: MrNTK

Server to charge the money from: silver

Hi there. Unfortunately you do not meet the requirements for this service due to Infraction History. Therefore, I sadly cannot complete your request for you. If you have an an issue with this, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username:Uncensoredddd

New Username:BlackHole

Server to charge the money from: silver

Hi there. Unfortunately the name you’ve selected is already taken. As stated, the username must be completely free. With that, a player cannot have this name at all (Progress or not), as they may return at any point. Therefore, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me filling up the format again with a free name. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

name of the game = Zpokiih

current = gold

change to silver

(100k of serves gold)

NOT ENOUGH MONEY

Hi there. It seems as if you currently do not have enough money (100k Pokedollars) in your Gold Account. Therefore, I cannot fulfill your request. As a courtesy, I will give you until June 7th, 00:00 GMT to earn the money. Once you've earned the money, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me filling up the format again. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

SERVER TRANSFER

Username:Torvic92

Server to charge the money from:gold

Main Server to transfer:silver

Hi there. Unfortunately you do not meet the requirements for this service due to Registration Time. Therefore, I sadly cannot complete your request for you. If you have an an issue with this, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: St4rk

Server to charge money from: Gold

Main server to transfer: Silver

Hi there. I’ve successfully swapped your Silver and Gold accounts. Your Silver progress should now be on Gold and your Gold progress should now be on Silver. 100k has also been taken from your account. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: Ayzam321

Main Server to transfer: Silver

Hi there. I’ve successfully swapped your Silver and Gold accounts. Your Silver progress should now be on Gold and your Gold progress should now be on Silver. 100k has also been taken from your account. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username: Ayzam321

New Username: PyroLeaf

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to PyroLeaf and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

ACCOUNT RESET

Username: Woobulider

Server to Reset Progress: Gold

Hi there. I’ve gone over and successfully reset your account. You should now be able to start again. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles