Name Change, Account Reset, and Server Transfer - May 2019

Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username: Feeldog

New Username: Kgoing

Server to charge the money from: Silver

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to Kgoing and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: Pysiaczek

Server to charge the money from: Gold

Main Server to transfer: From Gold to Silver

Hi there. I’ve successfully swapped your Silver and Gold accounts. Your Silver progress should now be on Gold and your Gold progress should now be on Silver. 100k has also been taken from your account. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: annajat12

Server to charge the money from: gold

Main Server to transfer:silver

Hi there. I’ve successfully swapped your Silver and Gold accounts. Your Silver progress should now be on Gold and your Gold progress should now be on Silver. 100k has also been taken from your account. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username: joejoe97365

New Username: Nightcap

saw this one is allready used so

NAME CHANGE

Username: joejoe97365

New Username: Aither

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to Aither and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username: marsomega

New Username: Haje

Edited cause other name was already taken

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to Haje and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles
YewHjaB.jpg?1

Name Change

Xprongsx

change into: Puchu1101

Server: Silver

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to Puchu1101 and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username:ReyCORINGA

New Username:ReyC0R1NGA

Server to charge the money from:gold

Hi there. I’ve successfully changed your name to ReyC0R1NGA and 100k has been taken from your account. All login information will remain the same. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. Enjoy and have a lovely day! - Fluffles

NAME CHANGE

Username: Arabeuszek

New Username: Arabek

Hi there. Unfortunately you do not meet the requirements for this service due to Infraction History. Therefore, I sadly cannot complete your request for you. If you have an an issue with this, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

Name Change

Schahsada123456

change into: Redshanks

Server: Silver

Hi there. Unfortunately you do not meet the requirements for this service due to Infraction History. Therefore, I sadly cannot complete your request for you. If you have an an issue with this, please feel free to make a General Complaint post addressed to me. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. - Fluffles

e7653781d787322644ec1e211c86ff89.png

SERVER TRANSFER

Username: MasterGamingYT

Main Server to transfer: Gold

Being a bit paranoid so to clarify:

I would like the account MasterGamingYT to be transferred from silver to gold, with 100k deducted from that account.

:P Thanks mods for the opportunity.