easter event

Sexygirl

• Administrator

Hey. whats up with the easter creative event winners list? 2 weeks ago ended and nothing happens

Hi [uSER=2207764]@BabyPika[/uSER]

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and the delay.

I would like to inform you that the winners of the creative easter event will be announced today on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD .

I hope the information given provided some clarification, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Is the event over?.......... I logged in this yesterday morning and it seems the event is over, after struggling this whole event just to play the game because I keep getting logged out I saved up all my tokens every chance I got to long in I worked so hard so don't we get anything for all the tokens I am literally upset and close to tears please please get back to me

and even though it's over wouldn't it have been better to just have someone outside of the port to take your token that you didn't get to spend and give you something in return anything even if it's not worth it or some berries I am so upset been struggling this whole event staying patient logging in every second and getting logged out and still managed to work so hard U got over 3000 tokens just for it to amount to nothing nothing so all this time you've struggled was for nothing