pokedollars getting reduced with time without any activity

Kavi115

i have noticed with time the pokedollars i had have been reduced . i had around 960k in my account before 4 days ,it first got reduced to 920k and than to 880k, i haven't made any trade or transaction in these days. please look into it whether my account is hacked or glitched .

• Administrator

i have noticed with time the pokedollars i had have been reduced . i had around 960k in my account before 4 days ,it first got reduced to 920k and than to 880k, i haven't made any trade or transaction in these days. please look into it whether my account is hacked or glitched .

Hi @Kavi115

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that there is not any bug that can steal-remove the money from your account. Also, your account has not made any trade that involved giving-money recently.

Is it possible that you have blacked out during a battle? That means having all your Pokémon die/faint in a battle and being sent then to the last visited pokecenter.

This is one of the most common ways to lose money since blacking out make you lose 5% of the money you had would have been around 45-55k and that would explain those loss..

Please, do note that, in case that should be the case, unfortunately we are not able to refund you of your money as the game is intended to work like this and has been developed to work like this as PRO is an MMO and therefore it is intended to be slightly harder than handheld games.

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others