Question about pvp

Sybilok

Hello, I have a question

I would like to play PvP, but my family member has already played on 2 accounts on this IP. I also logged in to this IP.

If I change my place of residence, will I be able to play PvP? or will it still count as 3 accounts?

Hello, I have a question

I would like to play PvP, but my family member has already played on 2 accounts on this IP. I also logged in to this IP.

If I change my place of residence, will I be able to play PvP? or will it still count as 3 accounts?

Hey Sybilok,

you still can play PvP on your account. Our account restriction is based on persons, not on Ip's or similar. One person can play PvP on 2 accounts as long both accounts are not on ladder.

We can see at specific factors when a single person plays with 3 accounts or if it are 2 persons.

It is unlikely that you would get banned for that, but if, you have nothing to fear as you just have to explain your situation in the appeal. However, keep in mind we are able to differentiate when we look into cases further if really just one or more persons play on some accounts. Also please keep in mind that it is not allowed to play on someone elses account.

I hope I was able to clarify this topic. If you have any further questions regarding this topic, let it me know.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution