Waterfall problems

Alexishunter

• Administrator

I don't know how many people are facing this problem, but when I'm trying to climb the waterfall my character moves a bit and then bugs up and down until it just comes down and stays down .

Is this just a bug ?

Hi @AlexisHunter

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

As first, could you please tell me if you have the 8th badge of Hoenn and a Pokémon with Waterfall in team?

If you meet these requirements, could you please tell me which waterfall are you trying to climb?

Please, do note that sometimes you need to try to climb it more times before successfully climbing it.

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @AlexisHunter

As first, could you please tell me if you have the 8th badge of Hoenn and a Pokémon with Waterfall in team?

If you meet these requirements, could you please tell me which waterfall are you trying to climb?

Please, do note that sometimes you need to try to climb it more times before successfully climbing it.

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

Hello good sir

Yes I do have the 8th badge in hoenn and I have successfully defeated the hoenn league . I tried climbing the waterfall next the institute you pass through when going to fortree city. I have my lvl 65 azumaril with waterfall and despite trying to calmly attempt to climb the waterfall , I was not able too

• Administrator

Hello good sir

Yes I do have the 8th badge in hoenn and I have successfully defeated the hoenn league . I tried climbing the waterfall next the institute you pass through when going to fortree city. I have my lvl 65 azumaril with waterfall and despite trying to calmly attempt to climb the waterfall , I was not able too

Is it ? Well glad to know that ik not the only one

Hi @AlexisHunter

I would like to inform you that, unfortunately, some waterfalls ingame can not be passed through yet. However, don't worry, in the are above the waterfall there is nothing to do and there are no hidden items.

Unfortunately, i cannot give you an estimated time for when all the waterfall that should be accessible will be fixed. However, when everything will be added/fixed we will make an announce on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD.

I hope the information given was helpful, let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others