migração de servidor

Shadowleo

bom dia. anunciaram que era possivel fazer migração de servidores, eu sou do servidor gold, e quero ir para o silver, mas na minha dash board diz que é red ou blue, e uma delas levou ban, por algum motivo que eu desconheço, quero muito poder fazer essa mudança, por favor me ajudem!

bom dia. anunciaram que era possivel fazer migração de servidores, eu sou do servidor gold, e quero ir para o silver, mas na minha dash board diz que é red ou blue, e uma delas levou ban, por algum motivo que eu desconheço, quero muito poder fazer essa mudança, por favor me ajudem!

Hello shadowleo,

I'm happy to tell you that yes we are currently offering the Server Transfer service in the following thread: NAME CHANGE, ACCOUNT RESET, AND SERVER TRANSFER - MAY 2019.

Keep in mind that you'll need to fulfill the requirements, you can find them in the thread too, and that this service will be offered until May 27, 2019 00:00 GMT.

In your case, as you want to transfer between servers, your post should be in the following format:

SERVER TRANSFER

Username:

Server to charge the money from:

Main Server to transfer:

Please let me know if you have any further questions, and if I was able to answer your question.

Looking forward for your answer, have a good day.

Hello shadowleo,

I'm happy to tell you that yes we are currently offering the Server Transfer service in the following thread: NAME CHANGE, ACCOUNT RESET, AND SERVER TRANSFER - MAY 2019.

Keep in mind that you'll need to fulfill the requirements, you can find them in the thread too, and that this service will be offered until May 27, 2019 00:00 GMT.

In your case, as you want to transfer between servers, your post should be in the following format:

Please let me know if you have any further questions, and if I was able to answer your question.

I use this account last at 2016, and my friend give ban in my char in blue server, but now i am in gold, can be change to silver? I have many friends in silver and want to join

I use this account last at 2016, and my friend give ban in my char in blue server, but now i am in gold, can be change to silver? I have many friends in silver and want to join

Hello shadowleo,

I'm sorry for the delay.

In order for you to be able to transfer your account to silver, as your blue server account being banned, you'll need to appeal for your ban in the following thread: DISCIPLINE APPEALS. You can bump your appeal every 24 hours. Keep in mind that appealing does not ensure your account getting unbanned, and Staff is trained properly for what they must do and will not ban without proper evidence.

And being the main thread closed now, as the final date: May 27, 2019 GMT+0 00:00 has passed, I'm sorry to tell you that for now you won't be able to transfer your account.

Again sorry for the delay, and I hope you understand the information above.

Please let me know if you have any further question.