True Pokemon economy (Regional Market\World Market)

Pokemonsaint

I was wondering the viability of a market system to where you could sell your pokemons easier than yelling painstakingly into trade chat 24/7?

What i was thinking was similar to the current local trade system, where you would need the fourth badge to unlock it or perhaps a secondary or tertiary requirement to prevent bots from abusing the system.

You could set it up in pokecenters but preferably marts, seeing as most people hardly go into marts for a long period of time.

The market system for selling your pokes could be limited to 10 in a 24 hour period or so but limit it so that way it doesnt amount to a huge coding issue. I would be happy with being able to take one pokemon and set it on a world or regional market interface for a set price or bid price for 24 hours to sell or to be bought immediately and to go and collect the money.

Just shooting for feedback before going into more detail, thank you!

• Like 3

Totally agree with you.

Can be be a house in game like a big market

Or in a web page.

But yeah, we need a better way to make trades / a better market for everyone.

Maybe for trading between servers ?

• Like 1

InGame : Yauga - Moffteria

Discord : yauga - previously Yauga#5022

Enjoy the Game

Totally agree with you.

Can be be a house in game like a big market

Or in a web page.

But yeah, we need a better way to make trades / a better market for everyone.

Maybe for trading between servers ?

honestly i think marts would be great you could just put an npc since it would be a simple sprite that opens the coded interface. so boom location and implementation solved.

I too would very much like to see something akin to this.

A global Pokemon mart where:

1. You list the pokemon you want at a selected price. The mon is then given to this system. Buyers will instantly get the mon, and money is transferred to the seller. (Applicable to items too)
  2. Set auctions with rules, such as min bid, time limit
  3. As a buyer you can filter what you want to buy

Just some ideas of the top of my head.

• Like 2

I too would very much like to see something akin to this.

A global Pokemon mart where:

1. You list the pokemon you want at a selected price. The mon is then given to this system. Buyers will instantly get the mon, and money is transferred to the seller. (Applicable to items too)
  2. Set auctions with rules, such as min bid, time limit
  3. As a buyer you can filter what you want to buy

Just some ideas of the top of my head.

perhaps if we get enough support we can get it a priority. i think it would be a valuable update for whenever they plan to add more changes

• Like 1

perhaps if we get enough support we can get it a priority. i think it would be a valuable update for whenever they plan to add more changes

I hope so.

But I think this may have already been considered before, and one of the biggest reason its not implemented is because of the forums. What I would like to see in game is essentally whats already here in the forums.

That being said, even if not a priority, I would very much love to see this as a feature in game.

• Like 1

I think the market system should be balanced by sell and buy limits on number of pokes. I do not wish to see pokes evolved in this manner. You can even allow all trade to evolve pokes to be removed from the market which would thus continue the need for trade between players. If you’re worried about lore I’m sure that when they used the Pokémon transfer system while ash was traveling that same technology was being used to sell and procure all manner of Pokémon’s for the almighty pokedollar .

Ive got quite alit of pokes which ivs. nature n rarity may be sellable. But i realy cba to advertise and try my chances in the chat.

An in game auction system (like in alot of other mmos) would deffiantly come in handy to me.

• Like 1