Trying to relearn old moves, does nothing, still takes money

Guvtruv

When my Sandslash learned earthquake the server shutdown as i was deciding which move to replace, I came back on and didnt have earthquake but I didn't act on it for a little bit. I wanted to relearn it in preparation for the E4 recently so I went to the move relearner in Saffron City and I spent 2000 to relearn Earthquake. As soon as I spent the money my money was taken and then nothing happened, there was no window pop up or any typical new move popup. I tried again not caring much for the 2000 and the same thing happened again. I couldn't care less about the 4k but I would like to learn Earthquake and I want to let other people know if the NPC is broken, maybe it's just me.

• Administrator

When my Sandslash learned earthquake the server shutdown as i was deciding which move to replace, I came back on and didnt have earthquake but I didn't act on it for a little bit. I wanted to relearn it in preparation for the E4 recently so I went to the move relearner in Saffron City and I spent 2000 to relearn Earthquake. As soon as I spent the money my money was taken and then nothing happened, there was no window pop up or any typical new move popup. I tried again not caring much for the 2000 and the same thing happened again. I couldn't care less about the 4k but I would like to learn Earthquake and I want to let other people know if the NPC is broken, maybe it's just me.

Hi @GuvTruv

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

It is possible that you are experiencing an error that happen sometimes when you try to teach your Pokémon a move or it try to learn it through level up.

To fix that, could you please try the following procedure and see if it fixes your error:

1. Delete all the PRO Files that you have (.zip and remaining files too).
  2. Restart your computer/device
  3. Download again the game from HERE

After you've downloaded again the latest client, please try to teach again the move to your Pokémon and the issue should be solved.

Do note that, unfortunately, we are not able to refund you of your money as it would be unfair to those that accepted their losses due to a bug if we would restore your money and not their money/progress etc. Most important, our current TOOLS do not permit us to track the shop logs and how money get spent, so we have no way to verify and refund these kind of things.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but I hope you can understand.

Please, let me know if you have been able to solve your issue and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator

It worked! Thank you so much. I don't care much for the money, I just wanted to make sure this bug was known so no one else had to deal with the problem too. I appreciate the help.

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others