Patcher not working for me

Sghir

Hello, i have downloaded the latest version on forum (3 times), and when the latest patch was available, left my game to DL it, but after it has finished downloading, the patch doesn't start.

I asked in Support channel, on the PRO Official Discord Server, they gave me the steps to follow, but it doesn't work.

Help :(

• Administrator

Hello, i have downloaded the latest version on forum (3 times), and when the latest patch was available, left my game to DL it, but after it has finished downloading, the patch doesn't start.

I asked in Support channel, on the PRO Official Discord Server, they gave me the steps to follow, but it doesn't work.

Help :(

Hi @Sghir

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please attach the patchererror.txt that should have been created into your PROClient folder and also tell me which version of Windows and what antivirus you're using?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator

Checked on Internet, and found out it was because my pc was missing the latest .NET Framework

Downloaded it, and it worked perfectly.

Thank you for helping

NOTE : I reinstalled windows not long ago

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others