Lance says "Him" when I'm "Her"

Frosliss

Just before you enter to Vermilion City and the Psychic guy makes you go to the destroyed city, when Lance beats you he says something like "Now Dragonair Kill him!" and I'm a girl so I think it should be replaced.

I couldn't take a Screenshot. :Cry:

Maybe it can be changed for "Now Dragonair, Hyper Beam!" without specifying gender.

[glow=pink]Someday Jigglypuff... Someday I'll find you.[/glow]

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6URbcDDP3GgPwZJNNmvUxETOKI0phs2weJpO_gidwMenIWeM9NQ

As character customization is too multiplex for the gender of the account's registrant to be registered anywhere within the database upon initialization, it's indiscernible to scripts as to whether its interactor is male or female; as such, many have assumptively opted to "male," while there really should be no gender inflection at all in the scripts. :P

I've amended the script to inflect the referent based on their username rather than a gender-specific inflection; in this case, it would be on the phraseological handle of "Now, Dragonair, kill Frosliss!" instead. :P

Thank you for reporting, and I would encourage any testers to report any gender-specific referents in scripts, as I would advise all scripters (including myself) to start dishabituating that.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Lance knows all ;)

except gender identification

Maybe he is genderly confused?

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.