That 7th badge battle on hoenn is impossible

Blazeeyes

...I have trained my good pokemon at lvl 70 to defeat the 2 gym leaders at the 7th gym in hoenn ... I still can't defeat them because they one shot my pokemon with moonblast or other annoying moves...I have sceptile and manectric at lvl 70, sableye at 61 and pelipper at lvl 50...They are the only pokes that i could bring to the figh...but it was useless...I released the other 2 pokes that i considered "good" (gardevoir and nosepass) because they had lvl 40 and i didn't have where to train them...it would take me the entire summer to train those to 70 because there are not enough places to train my pokes (all the places on hoenn have pokes with lvl 30 or less)...This is unfair because in kanto and johto i defeated the 7th gym leaders with pokes at lvl 40 max 45... Some tips to defeat that gym leaders ? BTW the specialization is psychic

Preferably someone that can lend me a good dark pokemon with lvl 70+ for free (I have only 5k money because i wasted them on potions like a noob)...If yes just write in the chat and we can meet in mossdeep city in hoenn

sry for my bad english

• Administrator

...I have trained my good pokemon at lvl 70 to defeat the 2 gym leaders at the 7th gym in hoenn ... I still can't defeat them because they one shot my pokemon with moonblast or other annoying moves...I have sceptile and manectric at lvl 70, sableye at 61 and pelipper at lvl 50...They are the only pokes that i could bring to the figh...but it was useless...I released the other 2 pokes that i considered "good" (gardevoir and nosepass) because they had lvl 40 and i didn't have where to train them...it would take me the entire summer to train those to 70 because there are not enough places to train my pokes (all the places on hoenn have pokes with lvl 30 or less)...This is unfair because in kanto and johto i defeated the 7th gym leaders with pokes at lvl 40 max 45... Some tips to defeat that gym leaders ? BTW the specialization is psychic

Preferably someone that can lend me a good dark pokemon with lvl 70+ for free (I have only 5k money because i wasted them on potions like a noob)...If yes just write in the chat and we can meet in mossdeep city in hoenn

sry for my bad english

Hi @BlazeEyes

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

After checking your account it seems like you have been able to solve your issue and beat the 7th gym of Hoenn. In this case, congratz !

Could you please let me know if you have any further questions?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• 1 year later...