pokemon cannot learn moves on new level and from move relearner

Kairi65

sorry if my problem is the same as the general support common problem but since it(the common question section) says that some moves are not set for some pokemons(since its in beta), i don't expect it applies for me because all i have are beginner pokemons such as geodude, chameleon, etc thats below level 30. i also tried from relearner but no moves gets added yet the money reduces. i don't think this is the unable relearner moves problem since there's only like 4 moves that i can relearn.

p/s:not sure if it helps but i was choosing new moves for one of my pokemon when i got kicked out of the game(prob server crash but not sure)

anyway, i hope there's a fix to this or at least know whats the problem

sorry if my problem is the same as the general support common problem but since it(the common question section) says that some moves are not set for some pokemons(since its in beta), i don't expect it applies for me because all i have are beginner pokemons such as geodude, chameleon, etc thats below level 30. i also tried from relearner but no moves gets added yet the money reduces. i don't think this is the unable relearner moves problem since there's only like 4 moves that i can relearn.

p/s:not sure if it helps but i was choosing new moves for one of my pokemon when i got kicked out of the game(prob server crash but not sure)

anyway, i hope there's a fix to this or at least know whats the problem

Hello kairi65,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

You're experiencing an error that happens when a Pokemon tries to learn a move by any way teachable. This includes by level up, TM, Move Tutor and Move Re-learner.

In order to fix this problem please follow the next procedure:

1. Delete all the PRO files that you have (.zip and remaining files too).
  2. Restart your computer/device.
  3. Download the game from here.

After you've done all the steps the error should be fixed letting you now teach your Pokemon a move by any way teachable mentioned before.

Unfortunately we are not able to refund you any amount of money you could have lost due to this error as it would be unfair for those who accepted their loss by bugs and errors if we restore your money and not the their money or progress. Also our tools do not let us track how the money of an user get spent or how their items were used so we can't verify and refund at all.

I'm sorry if this wasn't what you expected to see but I hope you can understand it.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, or if your issue has been solved.

Have a good day.

i'm fine with the money problem. its resolved now, thank you

edit: the problem is back, it can be resolved by reinstalling but it'll be a hassle(and lots of money lost in the long run) that i have to relearn(if i want) the new moves when it should be added automatically :(

Edited by kairi65

i'm fine with the money problem. its resolved now, thank you

edit: the problem is back, it can be resolved by reinstalling but it'll be a hassle(and lots of money lost in the long run) that i have to relearn(if i want) the new moves when it should be added automatically :(

Hello Kairi65,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Unfortunately, as I stated before, we are unable to know how exactly you spent your money as our tools doesn't give us that information. I'm really sorry about your lose.

And I'm glad to know it was resolved again by following the procedure I gave you before.

As your issue has been solved I'll proceed to close this thread.

If you ever run on any other issue or have any further questions of the game please let me know, have a good day!