epic pvpable shiny chansey (CANCELED FOR TRASH/ 0 OFFERS)

• 1 month later...

i was asking 3.8m and nobody offered me that, so canceled for 0 offer

Listen I kept trying to PM me you for the past week now, you have put up a wrong discord tag and are ignoring me in discord? Can you confirm you still have the set pokemon or is all avoiding just to cover up the fact you already sold it? Please Clarify As I would like to spend my money now.

To be or not be that is the question

ShadowRanger|Silverpokelogoprofile.jpg Server|PseudoCode

Listen I kept trying to PM me you for the past week now, you have put up a wrong discord tag and are ignoring me in discord? Can you confirm you still have the set pokemon or is all avoiding just to cover up the fact you already sold it? Please Clarify As I would like to spend my money now.

sold in game have topwarrior chansey 9m sell

• Like 1

To All Concerned,

Auctions are allowed to be canceled as long as it is not started "Auctions cannot be cancelled once started.(Starting Price was met or starting point time is on.) " That being said. The user ended his auction June 25th and had the ability to sell his pokemon in game as they saw fit. Therefore, you reaching out to the user, ShadowRanger, does not fit the time. Therefore, the deal the user made in game is valid. I hope you all have a lovely day.

Very Respectfully,

Larfleeze

• Like 2
larfleeze.png